Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard, P.C., has represented victims with serious injuries from accidents for more than 30 years. We help victims of car accidents, construction accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog bites, slip-and-falls and other types of accidents. We also help the families of those who have been wrongfully killed.
Our Chicago personal injury lawyers are experienced and skilled. We will fight to protect your rights. We’ll take on the big businesses and insurance companies to ensure your claim gets consideration and a fair hearing.
Call us today at (888) 616-4342 for a free, no-obligation consultation. We want to help you obtain the money you deserve for medical expenses, lost wages, disfigurement and your pain and suffering. You can also use our online form.
Hospitals Serving Chicago, IL
Chicago sits at the southwestern tip of Lake Michigan. As one of the largest cities in the world, Chicago has several hospitals, clinics and medical centers. Among the major health-care facilities in the Chicago metropolitan area are:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center, 4440 W. 95th St., Oak Lawn, IL, (708) 684-4251
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, 1775 W. Dempster St., Park Ridge, IL, (847) 723-2500
- Augustana Hospital & Health, 2035 N. Lincoln Ave., Chicago, IL, (773) 975-5128
- Bernard Mitchell Hospital, 5841 S. Maryland Ave., Chicago, IL, (773) 702-1000
- Bethany Methodist Hospital, 5025 N. Paulina St., Chicago, IL ,(773) 271-9040
- Children’s Memorial Hospital, 2300 Children’s Plaza, Chicago, IL ,(773) 880-4000
- Devon Community Medical Center, 6351 N. Western Ave., Chicago, IL , (773) 465-3500
- Edgewater Hospital, 5700 N. Ashland Ave., Chicago, IL , (773) 681-5699
- Loretto Hospital, 645 S. Central Ave., Chicago, IL, (773) 626-4300
- Loyola University Medical Center, 2160 S. First Ave., Maywood, IL, (708) 216-9000
- Northwest Community Hospital, 800 W. Central Rd., Arlington Heights, IL, (847) 618-1000
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, 251 E. Huron St., Chicago, IL, (312) 926-2000
- Rush University Medical Center, 1653 W. Congress Pkwy., Chicago, IL, (312) 942-5000
- St. James Hospital and Health Centers, 20201 Crawford Ave., Olympia Fields, IL, (708) 747-4000
- John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County, 1900 W. Polk St., Chicago, IL 60612, (312) 864-6000
- University of Chicago Medical Center, 5841 S. Maryland Ave., Chicago, IL, (773) 702-6119
Personal injury cases, such as those suffered in car accidents, construction accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog bites, or slips and falls, should be treated and documented as soon as possible. The attorneys at Salvi, Shostok & Pritchard, P.C., are experienced in obtaining fair compensation for the victims and their families in legal cases related to personal injury.
We Handle Personal Injury Lawsuits in Chicago Courthouses
Chicago personal injury cases enter the Illinois court system through the County Clerk’s office. Next, the case is assigned to the Cook County Circuit Court. If the lawsuit is for $30,000 or less, it will be sent to an arbitration panel consisting of three attorneys.
The Illinois Appellate Court may review cases on appeal from the circuit courts. The Supreme Court of Illinois reviews cases from Appellate Court and handles certain appeals of the Appellate Court and of the Circuit Court.
The First Municipal District is located at Richard J. Daley Center, Circuit Court of Cook County, 50 West Washington Street, Chicago, IL, 60602. Unless a case is appealed directly to the Supreme Court, the Illinois Appellate Court will review a contested Circuit Court case.
The other courts in Cook County are:
- Skokie Courthouse, Second Municipal District, Circuit Court of Cook County, 5600 Old Orchard Road, Skokie, IL, 60077
- Rolling Meadows Courthouse, Third Municipal District, Circuit Court of Cook County, 2121 Euclid Avenue, Rolling Meadows, IL, 60008
- Maywood Courthouse, Fourth Municipal District, Circuit Court of Cook County, 1500 Maybrook Drive, Maywood, IL, 60153
- Bridgeview Courthouse, Fifth Municipal District, Circuit Court of Cook County, 10220 South 76th Avenue, Bridgeview, IL, 60455
- Markham Courthouse, Sixth Municipal District, Circuit Court of Cook County, 16501 South Kedzie Parkway, Markham, IL, 60428
- Criminal Courts Building, Circuit Court of Cook County, 2650 South California Avenue, Chicago, IL, 60608
Contact Our Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard, P.C., helps clients in personal injury cases, including those injured by vehicle and truck accidents, workplace injuries, medical malpractice and nursing home negligence. We also handle Social Security Disability and product liability lawsuits.
Call our Chicago personal injury lawyers today at (888) 616-4342 for a free consultation. You can also use our online form. We want to help you to obtain the money you deserve for medical expenses, lost wages, disfigurement, and your pain and suffering.